Today is our challenge to create a Father's Day card/project and using Creative Pointe's file Car Set I created three cards to send out or hand deliver as the case may be as I am flying to Texas to visit with my son and family.
Using 3 of her designs, I copied and welded the car to create the base for the card. Than cut the individual pieces out and adhered to the base.
- Silver Liquid Pearls for each of the cards as embellishing means
- Punched out yellow circles for the headlights
- Big and small brads as center of tires in first two cards.
- Print and cut sentiment for first 2 cards; and 3rd card stamped, using Teeny Tiny Words from Stampin! UP and the word punch was used, first for the sentiment, and than 2 more times to layered and placed on front.
- Metallic paint medium smudged on areas of car to show rust! (Hint: I had a boo-boo up by the right headlight and took the photo into Abode Photoshop Elements ver. 12 and edited the boo-boo out by using the 'bandaide' technique and paintbrush with eye dropper and painted over the corrected spot).
- Red gemstones used for the two small areas
- And there is three black button beads on the 2nd car for embellishments.