Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Free Style Blog Hop - July 17th

Good morning from Alabama.  I have a project here that I love.  I will be installing some picture hangers on the back of the frames and hang on the wall in my room.



This is Holly Hobbie Set 1 and Holly Hobbie Set 2 from Scrappers Delights Store and I love Holly Hobbie and will get Set 3 and 4 to add to the collection to hang on the wall.

I watercolored the images with my Stampin Up ink makers, using a brush to color in the images.  I used acrylic water paper to print the image ont.  The frames are from canvas covered frames that I had on had..just removed the canvas, and stained the frames with Oak stain.  I wanted a light color.  Once I put together, I felt that the frames needed some 'help' so I used my hot glue gun and glued these hand-made flowers to each corner of the frames.

When I created this project again, I will make my own frames using poster board and pad them and decorate.

Here is the Blog hop order:

Scrapper's Delights Paper Craft Blog
Jodi
Valou
Jo
Tanya 

 Kelly
Laurie  
Leona 
Carolyn
Heather
Kim
Paper Craft Blog


And here is a coupon for the rest of the month of July for purchases at the Scrapper's Delights Store:


Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all of you.
--------
Challenges entering:
  1. LEJ Designs Challenge #62 Anything Goes
  2. Sweet Stamps Challenge #126 Anything Goes
  3. Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #156 Anything Goes  
  4. Brown Sugar Challenge #51 Anything Goes
  5. Creative Fingers Anything Goes
SweetStamps.com Challenge #126 Anything Goes

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely framed pictures, these are fabulous images, would look lovely in my house, LOL xx

Mary Ann said...

This is so sweet,Love the pictures,Awesome coloring!!!

jane stillman said...

Two gorgeous images which look great in their frames. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

Crafting Vicky said...

wow those really make awesome artwork. Great idea. Love how you have used watercolor for them.

Unknown said...

These are absolutely amazing
Susan xx

Margaret said...

Great take on the challenge for this week. Cute hangings. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Gail said...

Very nice creations - Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for the Anything Goes Challenge - good luck on the draw! Gail DT

Angelique said...

Wonderful idea.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

So adorable. I love Hollie Hobbie. Thanks for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Qie said...

So sweet and lovely. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fabulous! thanks for sharing it with us at Brown Sugar challenges and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Fashionista DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member