Good morning, all. I am here to share another Pop Up Card Studio project that I just finished ...
This is a St Patrick's Day card using a pot o' gold svg file from Cre8ive Cutz; and the sentiment is one I created using the text option in the software. I have not test cut this yet...just wanted to share with you.
Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all xoxo.
- Granny Mas Creations Wordpress Blog
- Present and Past DT/CT Posts
- Design Team Stores
- Pattie's Creations Challenge
- Creative Cutting Challenges
- Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Sunsational Stamps
- Sunsational Facebook Fanpage
- Scrapping With Lisa Designs
- Sunsational Stamps Blog
- MySpace Account
Monday, March 10, 2014
Sunday, March 09, 2014
Now, I admit, the picture is not the greatest because of the angle, but the top word is 'Birthday' ... lol. But I am learning this software, and this is from a tutorial at Susan Bluerobot.com and I followed the video tutorial as best as I can. Hopefully, I can graduate from beginner to more of a immediate and create my own cards. I've done a couple designs, but they're for a personal envelope mini-envelope that I hope to cut and place in the mini-albums for the granddaughter's. More will come later on the mini-albums.
Thank you for stopping by, and blessings to all. xoxo
Saturday, March 08, 2014
Hi, Carolyn to share with you a 2-page layout using the images "Love Letters" and my two adorable great-grandchildren, Carson (3) and Isabella (1) for his book of memories....
- Scrapbook backing paper from Wal-mart in their craft dept (no longer available)
- The doily mats cut using doily files from the SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
- Bears and Lettering Love Letters
- Coloring done with Spectrum Noir and Prismacolor Art Markers
- Matting cut out using my Cameo
- Gemstones and adhesvie
Friday, March 07, 2014
using this sketch
- Pot of Gold image
- Prismacolor Art Markers
- Cardstock and design paper from stash
- scalloped edge punch
- Green gemstones to highlight card
- Green shamrocks cut out using my Silhouette Cameo
- sentiment found on the SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and head on over to Pattie's Creations Designs Challenge and play along with us in Challenge #87.
- Amusing Challenges - Green
Monday, March 03, 2014
Hello my scrapping/card making friends, Carolyn here with a card project I done on my Sizzix Big Shot and a new die that I just recently purchased for Monday's Die Cut Machines. Tip will follow below.
- Silhouette Cameo for cutting the Ornate Label, and print and cut the butterfly.
- Scalloped edge hand punch for the edge of card plus the mat
- Oval punch for matting
- Stamps from retired stamps set by Stampin! Up
- White pearl beads that I placed on butterfly embellishments from Stampin Up