If you came here from Jameka then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog please start at the beginning at Creative Kuts to join in on the fun.
Check out all the wonderful projects created by members of our creative teams from files located in our store at Creative Kuts and Creative Kuts2.
This is a two day blog hop and appreciate you leaving a comment to encourage these talented ladies to continue sharing their ideas and creations. We're so excited to be doing this hop to share with you projects from some very talented ladies. We also are taking this time to remind you to check out our new website: Creative Kuts Monthly Kit Klub. Here we will be offering you quick layout kits which will include all the paper and paper pieces needed to create some adorable layouts. All you will have to do is add your pictures and any special touches of you own after completing this kit.
So let's get started!
1. Visit each member's blog and leave a comment.
2. Let us know how you enjoyed the blog hop on our Facebook page.
More great opportunities....
This is a 17-Piece Texture Boutique Value Kit to be given away when we reach 300 Followers on our sister blog Creative Kuts 2 blog . For many other chances to win on the sizzix drawing be sure to stop by.
Even more: Have a chance to win a Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine.
For more details check out Creative Kuts Wonderful World
Another month has gone by and it's time for another 2-day blog hop over at Creative Kuts. We were asked to create a Fall theme card for each day of the hop...so here is my first card for August 25.....
This is the front of the card of first card
All my cardstock is from Wal-mart...
The polka-dot paper I believe is a stash of Stampin! Up design paper.
Inside of the card
The polka dot paper from same stash of Stampin! Paper
The pumpkin and veggies part of the image, which by the
way I used the digi format and colored in with my CTMH
Exclusive Inkers Markers.
Button is from a button stash.
I created a digi format of the Horn of Plenty, colored with my Bic Markers.
Used my Silhouette Cameo and SCAL3 and cut out a Big Ric-Rac
and adhered to just right about the sentiment shape. Oh yes, I created
this shaped card first by duplicating and creating a shadow of the image and
than union it to a rectangle.
I cut out several leaves in three colors and adhered them
to the front, and a little pile in the corner
All card stock from Wal-mart or Michaels....
Here's today's line up:
2. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
3. Jameka - http://jamekaleondra.blogspot.com/
4. Carolyn - http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com/
5. Janet - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
6. Laura - http://lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/
7. Christina - http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
8. Melissa - http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/
9. Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/?m=0
10. Sandra - http://papercraftingnut.blogspot.com/
11. Bonnie - http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com/
12. Ginette - http://taginetteproulx.blogspot.ca/
13. Mary Ellen - http://digimemasplace.blogspot.com/
14. Dana - http://Fairytalesonpaper.blogspot.com/
15. Marialex - http://scrapalexj.blogspot.com/
16. Eva - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
17. Creative Kuts2 - http://creativekuts2.blogspot.com/
Please hop over to: Janet (Next)
Thank you for spending some fun with me today at the "FALL" Blog Hop.