Wednesday, February 01, 2017

FEBRUARY-add a HEART and use RED or PINK

Hello all from my little home in Alabama where it's warm - and this Northerner would love, love some cold weather with MORE snow!!  I know, crazy right.  So tomorrow's posting for Christmas Card All Year Around includes both red and pink colors and a heart.

I found this card technique A2 X Cards on youtube.com and thought I would try it.  Here are the results...



side view of the card showing the x shape with a heart hanging from the circle.


Here is the front view of the card.

Most of the files I used for this card is misskatecuttables.com  or from my Silhouette Designer Edition library.  

Paper is from my stash of cardstock and 12x12 paper pads.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with us at Christmas Cards All Year Around and take a few minutes to look at the design team members work. 

Have a blessed day, and God bless you all.



No comments: