Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tom Turkey Thanksgiving Card and Mini-album pages

Good morning and hope your day is a blessed one.  Here is a card I created for our Thanksgiving Day theme card/projects.  I used Tom Turkey for my first card of 2015 season.

 


I used my prismacolour markers to color the Turkey and the bow tie was colored in with Wink of Stella Blue glitter ink.  The title I created with a font from my font directory in Studio DE software and all was print and cut onto white card stock, with Tom Turkey printed as a stamped image whereas I colored in.

I took a piece of black card stock and scalloped punched the bottom edge, layered the white onto it and than placed two black button beads in left corner.

Now to the 2-page mini-album pages I created title First Halloween. 

 

 The first page with Teddy Bear with a carved pumpkin I used a font from my font directory and created 'First Halloween' and placed bats onto the shadowed backing.  The bats came from the Make the Cut Library.

Paper is from a personal stash I've had for some time (purchased when Wal-mart sold scrapbook paper!!)  I created the frame with a bat on one corner.  I used black and white polka dot washi tape (don't like washi tape at all - does not stick too long) for the bottom as the design paper was just a hair too short on the poster board that I used  for each page.

Second page is a bale of hay that is from Creative Kuts; and the ghost tag and pumpkins from misskatecuttables.  Not sure where the spider web came from, but I cut it out using my Explore along with the carved pumpkins...Explore does a great job of print and cut - NO white edges.

Here is the link for Tom Turkey

http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/images/large/TomTurkey745x1053.png 

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today and have a blessed weekend.

No comments: