Thursday, April 02, 2015

It's Spring Time 2-page

Traditional layout of It's Spring Time by Creative Kuts and here is what I completed.....


 

12x12 pages using construction paper for the main page (a great way of using up my construction paper!)  The first page I created a Bunny frame using a clipart embellishment from a scrapbook source found at CraftCrave, a source for scrapbook, paper craft and many other freebies.

Since my machine(s) was not able to cut out the butterfly that came with the file (too intricate) I chose to use my butterfly paper punch, but the butterfly on page one (the larger one) is a cutfile from Birds Cards (scroll thru to locate in older pages); the smaller butterflies from a hand punch.  

Thank you for stopping to visit with me today, and blessings to all and happy crafting.

No comments: