Love Bug Shaker Card by Creative Kuts.
Will be available in her store soon.
Very easy card to cut out and put together (except I boo-booed when adding the black face circle - missed it first time around!! hee,hee).
Base card is white which doesn't show up too well against the white foam board. I used a white gel pen and created the stitching around the edges of the word Love. Also used the same white gel pen for the eyelashes and the mouth.
Where the shaker card, I left as a frame and stamped 'Happy Valentine's Day', using a stamp from a Stampin! Up set.
Card may be sent to one of my granddaughters in Texas on one of the great greatchild in Indiana...haven't decided yet.
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting; and keep warm to the people up North
I would like to enter these challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Include a Heart Challenge
- Scrap-Creations Challenge - Love
- Party Time Tuesdays - Challenge - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge #190 Love
- Through The Purple Haze Challenges #76 Anything Goes