It is Spring time and we're ask to create something with a spring theme; and with NASCAR starting in Spring season, I chose to create a layout with Creative Pointe's Race Car with Numbers .
- Race track itself from a Google search of the Internet
- The borders, checkered flags and title from SilhouetteAmerica online store
- I created the checkered border photo mat using the smallest border and welded them into a square.
- Cars with numbers from Race Car with Numbers set
- The silver dots are liquid pearls (had the cars placed on scrap mat so couldn't insert small silver brads for the centers.)
Thank you for stopping by, and head on over to Creative Cutting Challenges and check out the DT's choices for Spring; and join in with us in this challenge. Hugs and happy crafting to all.