Friday, November 22, 2013

Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge - Lot's of Texture

Lot's of Texture

 

I print and cut ©Karen Middleton's Rockstar Girl image out with my Silhouette Studio DE and also cut out a offset background shadow. 

The technique of this card is Sunburst Card which is quite simple (I watched several videos on Youtube for several ideas on this technique).  I embossed cardstock using my new embossing folder by Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-011 that I recently purchased online.  It's one of these embossing folders that is 2-in-1 folder ... you that to turn inside out to use for the second embossing image.

Coloring median used for the Rockstar Girl ... I used my Sukura Gel Pens for the top and the pants I colored with my Stampin! Up Black ink marker, and than filled in with my clear Sukura Gel Pen hoping to get a glossy leather pants look!

The music notes I used from image found in a Internet search, and sized it to what I wanted.  I adhered the notes to the card front, and placed the Rockstar Girl on foam tape and mounted in center of card.  I created a Happy Birthday banner and placed along the edge of the Sunburst mat.

This card will be on it's way to my 9 year old granddaughter, who will be turning 10 on the last day of November.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and hugs to all xoxo

 
Carolyn

 

2 comments:

stampqueen said...

Sweet and funky - love it!!!

Lozzy said...

What a fab fun card, love it..Hugs Lozzy xx