Thursday, November 07, 2013

Snitch the Dragon


Our theme for this presentation is Dragons, and I chose "Baby Snitch's Crib" using a flip-card  from tutorial found on Facebook.  Only I used my Cameo to tweak the file and cut it out. Print and cut the image on a circle and colored using my Sprectrum Noir ink markers.  The cardstock is, I believe, new colors from Stampin Up catalog 2013-14.  I layered a strip, after punching a scalloped edge and placed silver brads in three of the scallops above and below the circle flip.  Inside I used design paper from a paper pad that I found at Wal-mart.  A sentiment can be stamped on the layered tags inside.  Just below the image I placed three green gems to add a little embellishing to it.

Would be a great card for a baby welcoming card, or a baby girl's birthday card.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all xoxo.

-------

Challenges entering:

Carolyn

4 comments:

Jackie W said...

Such an adorable card! This little dragon is so cute! Love your design and the bright colors you've used! Thanks for sharing with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
Jackie

Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

SchoolinandScrappin
7 Kids College Fund Challenge
7 Kids College Fund Store Blog
7 Kids College Fund Facebook

Unknown said...

Super cute card lovely colour combo...luv your new sps DT member and now follower of your blog..xx

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Mirella said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Karen said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegfund.com.
Karen