Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Just to Say......

 
Front

Good morning, and I am coming to "Just to Say.....

Inside
"Hello".
I am using  an image from this set:

 

but the image I had was included with this free file (at one time) which now can be obtained at  Scrapper's Delights Papercrafting Store . Name is of the girl image is Summer Breeze 3.

I placed the sentiment with Summer Breeze on top of a doillie file I purchased, it is a doillie with a background that I converted to a card.  Layered the doillie and image onto this after I colored in the image with my Spectrum Noir ink markers.  Stamped 'Hello' in the inside of the card, and presto, a nice little card to send to a friend or family member.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

*****

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

Kandy's Krafts said...

She is a really sweet image. Love the shaped card.

Dewi Lestari said...

So lovely! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: Not a Square
Hugs
Dewi

Céline said...

really cute, love the shape
thanks for playing with us at crafy sentiments
hugs
céline

Lisa Mensing said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Unknown said...

Super card, cute image and love the colour combo xxx

rachel said...

Fab card. Love the shape and the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck x