Christmas in August is the theme for this challenge, and this cute snowman jumping around because he's happy for Christmas. I embossed a piece of cardstock with winter sentiments and matted the snowman and layered him on the embossed card. I used Stampin Up ink markers for coloring, and placed gemstones for snowflakes. The eyes, mouth and one button was colored in with Sukura Gel pens. I stamped sentiment and placed in corner of ma.
Stop on over at The Stamping Chef and play along with us in this challenge. Thank you for stopping by and blessings to you all.
- Bearly-Mine Challenges #99 Anything Goes
- Cuttlebug Mania Anything Goes Embossing
- Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #107 Embossing
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Christmas
- Just For Fun First Challenge Anything Goes
- Sunshine Mail Challenge Anything Goes
- Craftin' Boutique Challenge Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers Challenge #48 It's Snow Business
- Delicious Doodles Challenge #49 Christmas in August
- Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #13 Anything Goes and Blog Candy
- The Dragons Den Christmas in August