Friday, July 05, 2013

For the Men/Boys Blog Challenge

For my first project as a new member of the design team A, here is the card I worked up.


 While on vacation, I went shopping at a Joann Fabrics near where my step-daughter lives and purchased this punch a circle by Martha Stewart and created a 6x6 doily for this card. This punch is useful for layouts and cards, I'm glad I purchased it; and purchased another design punch from amazon.com.  I also punched the scalloped circle with my Big Shots die cutter, and the image was cut out with a thin die cutter. 

I punched a 6x6 circle and folded in half, and placed the doily on the front half, creating a circle card (which you can barely see!! :-) ).

I colored in the image using my KOH-I-NOOR coloring pencils, 

# 088 Brown
#488 Navy Blue
Copic marker # E000 Pale Fruit Pink for the skin tone.
Butterflies colored with yellow and black pencils

Sentiment Hello was stamped with Stampin! Up Not Quite Navy.  I added some gemstones to give it some pop.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - love the scalloped circle shape - so glad to be part of the Sweet Pea Stampers team with such a talented bunch of crafters x

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!!!Very Pretty card!Love the design,Great image!!!

stampqueen said...

She's a beauty - love the circle doily!!

Lozzy said...

Great design, love how you have done the circle and do love the image..Hugs Lozzy