Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Crockpot BBQ Ribs

I started this recipe card over six weeks ago and than went on vacation and it was filed away to complete later.  Later came and I finished it this evening.



I will let you all in on a secret ... I spent a little time of putting the pieces of the cow and pig together using my Silhouette Studio DE and than grouped it all together and print and cut the whole image, rather than cutting out each individual piece and glue-ing together.  I re-size about three times to get the size I wanted but I am satisfied with the results.  Oh yes, I have tried this recipe and it is great.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous little recipe made so fun with the paper pieced cow. A great gift idea as well.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is brilliant x
i'm now a follower x