Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PP-Pilgrim Challenge

 

Good morning...this is my second DT project for http://www.svgcuttingfiles.blogspot.com  and the cutting file is one of a couple pilgrims...the female pilgrim.  I first laid out the white cardstock in the size I wanted, and typed in the sentiment in lower right hand corner of the card.  The second layer cardstock is a image or clip art on found on a Internet search, saved the image and than brought up into my Abode Photoshop Elemets software and printed it out in the size that could be cut down to fit the card base.  I cut out the Lady Pilgrim and placed on the card along with two sizes of pumpkins.  The eyes I added lashes and white in the eye area to give it some dimension.

Thank you for stopping by and check out svgcuttingfiles blot at


and the cutting file can be purchased at


Thank you for stopping by to visit, and hugs to all.


1 comment:

Cat said...

Hi, love this image and card! Found you on outlaws followers forum and am now a new follower of yours. Hope you will follow me too :-)http://catscreativecornerwithcricutandmore.blogspot.ca/