Monday, October 15, 2012


 

PP #11- PiratesLife

available at:


My great grandson, Carson turn 2 years old this month and his birthday theme was Pirates and Ann over at svgcuttingfiles.com has this cut available to purchase that I was test cutting for her ... and it was a great piece to cut out and put together.  

I purchased the sentiments from


and attached to chipboard and than foam taped them to the map page.  I will be placing photos of Carson's birthday party in the map areas.  The pieces was cut out cardstock from my Wal-mart stash.  The glue and or adhesive I use not very satisfied with...once I have to pull up a piece I have to add more glue or adhesives and than it does not stick/stay down.  Always have to re-glue again.  Once glued should be permanent!! LOL

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hugs to all.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 15, 2012. Thanks again.