Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Stitch in Time Challenge

 

Occasionally I enter the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge where you receive a free image to work on, and once finished you go onto another image.  From what I understand it's a series that you work on and once finished they start another new series.  This is my second image I have worked on.

Colored the image using Bic Markers ... both regular and metallic markers.  The one button on bottom right hand corner I poke holes in the botton holes and used baker twine to simulate threaded button.  Layered the card on red card stock from I believe Close to My Heart that I had bordered punch at one time.    

I received the button brad in a goodie package, so used one that had a flower on it in red.  Laid a grosgrain ribbon and tied a faux bow in the ribbon.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and hugs to all.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the buttons and the border punch! Great card!