Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rudolf Reindeer

Good morning peeps.  I have done a miracle ... hee,hee.  I completely forgot that I was to create and post the Christmas Rudolf Reindeer for DtsArtBlog this week ... so I quickly brought up the svg file, cut and pasted and added glitter where I wanted.  This cut file arrived in my box at the right time as I am working on Christmas cards and gift card holders for family and grandchildren....

I used an idea from Linda at Stamping School using an envelope.... gluing the envelope shut, turn it landscape side and cut the end off.  You can than punch a scalloped edge or leave as is and decorate the front of the envelope.  Cut the inside card so it will insert inside the envelope easily...decorate that and than glue dot a gift card onto that.  Actually, if you're a member of Stamping School, go to Stamping School, sign in and click on current videos.  It will be Gift-A-Lope video for November 10, 2011...she has an excellent video of how to create this project.

The batteries went dead on my camera so was not able to take pics of inside of card or gift envelope.  The second gift card is a general card using the same design as the first, but the envelope was cut down to size of a gift card (using my bank card as a template to make sure I got the correct size) decorated it, and glue it to the inside of the card.  Here are the front of the pics...


This envelope gift card holder I stickled around the antlers, and glued glitter on the nose and the bells.  Also created snow mounds and stickled them.


Because I wanted to changed just a tad-bit, I did not glitter the bells but did stickle the snow mounds, and glittered the nose.  Fun little project, and my granddaughter should get a kick out of 'em...

Please check out the following team members for their creations....



SVG Team A

Carolyn

Lillie

Ruth

Tamie


Or check out Dardi's blog at DtsArtblog to follow the team members of SVG A and B team plus the Digi Teams.  And if you're interested in the cut file, it can be obtained at DtsArtblog.

Thank you for stopping by, and later today I will have a freebie to share with you.  After working on this project on Tuesday, and a a stressful day with family matters, I will read and relax this evening.  Hugs to all.

No comments: