Now onto my Christmas card and freebie...thanks to Scrapbook Showgram with Sandi Genovese and her awesome idea for Christmas cards to make up in a mass production especially if you have loads of cards to mail out this week. I am using two of her ideas for my cards but the one is not ready for posting...have to make a trip to the scrapbook store to purchase the adhesive strips I need...lol
Here’s a list of supplies that Sandi uses in making this EMBOSSED HOLIDAY CARDS:
- Search for Canson solid colored paper at MisterArt.com
- Red Brads – Lasting Impressions
- 3L E-Z Dots Repositionable Adhesive
- Foam adhesive – 3M
- White correction pen – Staples
- Square and circle and leaf punches – ek success
- Search for Marvy Red and Green markers at MisterArt.com
- Cling stamps and watermark ink pad are in the Sandi Genovese Signature Collection Stamp Kit
- Bone Folder or other scoring tool
- Bow sticker – Mrs. Grossman’s – Search for Mrs. Grossman’s Stickers at MisterArt.com or Sandi-designed MGPC stickers at acherryontop.com
On the inside of the card, opening the doors, you will find a reindeer and a snowflake, stickers I found at the local Wal-mart. I used a snowflake stamp and watermarked the red cardstock in different areas. I have not put a sentiment inside yet...that will come b/4 I mail the cards.
I am sharing with you the Happy Holiday Wreath... I changed mine...rather than have my Cricut cut out the holes I used my hand punch to punch the holes and than created a ribbon bow and glue dot it to the bottom of the wreath.
Thank you for visiting with me today...and once again, hugs to all.