Friday, August 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Box Envelope Card

Good Friday morning to all.  It's almost 6 a.m. and I'm bleary eyed but eager to get this day done so I can have a great weekend.

I finished this Happy Birthday Envelope Box Card about a couple weeks ago or so and just now getting it posted on Facebook   This card file was created by Cheryl Scrapinmini and Eva, both of Creative Kuts. (found here on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/381667938541774/).

Using my Cricut Explore machine and Cricut Design Space I created this:


(edited in picmonkey.com)

All the paper I used from my stash accumulation   The inside attachment, I created another 'box' and glued to the sides of the box (believe the original design had them glued individually.)

I will be adding the number 17 to the card as I am planning to give this card to my granddaughter who will be 17 in October (I feel OLD!!).

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and May God bless you all.

No comments: