Friday, June 16, 2017

More on West Palm Beach Mission Trip (Album in a Box mini-album)

I'm sharing photos of what I have, so far on the Album in A Box mini-album ... the project is not finished as I have to order some cardstock, but here is what I've done:


Please excuse the mess under the table :-)  This is the top/front cover of the Album in a Box mini-album.  I will be adding either seashells for embellishing, or a baby size flip flop to the right side corner.



This is the back side of the cover.  I printed the flip flop onto watercolor (lightweight, almost like the texture scrapbook paper you find  online or at craft stores).  Trimmed to size, and before I glued it down, I inserted the posts w/screws to each corner for legs to stand on.



This is the inside of the Album in a Box.  I decided I wanted the waterfall effect for photos and decided to make as a doubled side waterfall,  Inside there is a flap that will be matted that folds down to put photos on each side and the inside (I will take pictures later when finished)

The inside of the bottom cover I will use the hidden binding system and add four or five pages that will have flaps and/or pockets for more photos, etc.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today.  And every father out there have a Happy Father's Day.

No comments: