Tuesday, April 25, 2017

September Scrapbook Train Layout - Page One

Good afternoon all.  I am here to share a scrapbook page from Creative Kuts Scrapbook Train from last September 2016. This is page one of a two page layout:


I cut the mat and layered onto brown cardstock (this is a Fall theme layout), and rather than cut the flowers and adhered them together, I made a digital image of both flowers, and painted them with my watercolor paints - I have several sets and do not know which set I used on these flowers.

I will be adding beads where there should be pieces in P, B and R...it was pointed out to me that they're missing.  Because of moving stuff around, and other projects being worked on, these pieces got lost in the shuffle.  I will update the picture when finished.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and may God Bless you all.

No comments: