Thursday, April 06, 2017

Easter Chick in Basket



Hello all, I am back with another Easter Card that I would call a 'shaplie'.  Using a file from, I believe miss kate cuttables I print and cut the chick using yellow card stock.  Also, with a black gel pen, I drew around the chicks cheeks to highlight it.  (I print and cut, using Cricut Design Space.)  The card base was created, using Make the Cut software; and once I was happy with the results, I saved as a svg file, and loaded it into Cricut Design Space for cutting.

The ribbon bow is from my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition library that I downloaded from the online store.  I print and cut the ribbon bow, and drew the dotted lines in; but have since done it in the software!!

I placed eyelashes around the eyes, and drew dashes around the card front and the basket.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and may God bless you all.

No comments: