Sentiment on first heart is Adobe Photoshop Elements brush I placed on the heart, after opening the heart image in Adobe Photoshop. The embellishments on the 2nd and third hearts along with the embellie used to prop the third heart from Wal-mart craft/Valentine section that my SIL purchased for me.
Cardstock and design paper from my personal stash. I did layer the entire easel card on a scalloped heart; and than placed on a square of black card stock.
My editing of photos was done in picmonkey.com as well as Adobe Photoshop Elements.
Included with this is the link to the video I went to for instructions on putting the card together.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me; and have a blessed week.
Challenges I am entering this into:
- Crafting for all Seasons Challenge #120 Three of a Kind
- Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #4 Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination Anything Goes #73
- Crafting with An Attitude Challenge #12 Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #14 Always Anything Goes