Thursday, January 14, 2016

Get Well Soon Card


As a returnee to the Creative Kuts DT for Cards I am showcasing this Get Well Soon Card by Creative Kuts - Cheryl Walton, also known as Cheryl Scrappinmini on Facebook.

Easy card to make, except for some pieces to glue ie. trim around collar of bathrobe!! LOL  

Cardstock used from Stampin! Up and Colorbox.  The design paper I've had awhile, but believe it's from Close to My Heart selection.  I used my ink daubers and created the inked circles in the medicine bottle, and on the inside design paper mat.  The tag with the Get Well Soon sentiment was print and cut using my Silhouette Studio Design Edition software.

Thank you for taking time to visit with me, and I will have another easel card to post later with a Valentine's Day theme.  Have a blessed day.

No comments: