I print and cut the following images from Scrapping with Lisa Designs
- Fence from October's ChooChoo Train kit by Creative Kuts
- Design paper from Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking
- Count Your Blessings title from misskatecuttables
- Corn stalks from SilhouetteAmerica Online Design Store
- I used my Prismacolour markers and copics for coloring the clothes and shoes; using a blending marker for all.
- Highlighted eyes and shoes with a white gel pen; and the belt buckle on hat and suit with a silver glitter pen/marker from Wink by Stella.
I created waterfall photo mats and placed to left of page, over the fence with a pumpkin layered there. There is a Sunflower image that I print and cut the outline; and than colored with my Prismacolour markers (I apologize for the bleached out look, due to taking the photo with the sun shining onto it this morning.) I used the design paper from the 1st page and layered them on the top of each photo mat.
Once this mini-album is completed, I am planning to change the back cover where it will enclose the album; and hoping to add more pages with photo mats and pockets for more photos. As I progress with this, I will take pics and post here and on Facebook.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and blessings to all.