Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Thanksgiving page for the 8x8 mini-album

I have been working on a 8x8 mini-album, titled "My First" for my granddaughter to have and use for their third child; and I just completed a Thanksgiving page.


I print and cut the following images from Scrapping with Lisa Designs  




Files used:
  1. Fence from October's ChooChoo Train kit by Creative Kuts
  2. Design paper from Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking
  3. Count Your Blessings title from misskatecuttables
  4. Corn stalks from SilhouetteAmerica Online Design Store
  5. I used my Prismacolour markers and copics for coloring the clothes and shoes; using a blending marker for all.
  6.  Highlighted eyes and shoes with a white gel pen; and the belt buckle on hat and suit with a silver glitter pen/marker from Wink by Stella. 
Here is page 2 of the Thanksgiving theme layout...



I created waterfall photo mats and placed to left of page, over the fence with a pumpkin layered there.  There is a Sunflower image that I print and cut the outline; and than colored with my Prismacolour markers (I apologize for the bleached out look, due to taking the photo with the sun shining onto it this morning.)    I used the design paper from the 1st page and layered them on the top of each photo mat.

Once this mini-album is completed, I am planning to change the back cover where it will enclose the album; and hoping to add more pages with photo mats and pockets for more photos.  As I progress with this, I will take pics and post here and on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and blessings to all.

No comments: