Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Time Girl and Clowns

I print than cut the following images using my Cricut Explore....


This image is from the Spring Time ChooChoo Train Kit for May from Creative Kuts.  I first placed each piece together, using Make the Cut software and exported as a jpeg file.  Converted to png format in paint.net and than loaded into Cricut Design Space and print than cut.  I will be posting the final layout of Spring Time layout in another day or so.


I created this image from Scrappy Dew's Clown Set.  I am planning to use in a Circus Mini-album later.

And this is pictures I took today of two pin oak trees that we planted a couple years ago and now have gotten taller; and a picture of a flower garden that I have named after my granddaughter's, the Alexis and Kassidy Flower Garden...




That's it for today, so will close out saying .... thank you for stopping by to visit with me and hope your day is full of crafting.

No comments: