Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring Moments Layout

For today's layout I have what I call Spring Moments which is the title I have given to Cheryl Scrapinmini's April's Choo-Choo Train Kit which you can find on Facebook


Supplies used:
  1. 12x12 mats from Stampin! Up collection as well as the grass and the top mats of the ovals (eggs)
  2. Journal cards and Spring Moments sentiment (Journal Card) from Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking
Bunnies and Girl I retweaked so I can print than cut on my Cricut Explore Design Space.  The flowers also print than cut and from one of my many scrapbook clipart sources.  The grass was for another project that didn't just quite fit, so I trimmed and placed over the bunny.

Thank you for taking time to visit me today, always happy to have visitors and comments left.  Happy crafting day to all.

No comments: