Friday, March 13, 2015

Birthday Card for Daughter-in-law

Card was created using my Cricut Explore machine (I love, love this machine -did I say it's so quiet when cutting - doesn't sound like a plane taking off like the Silhouette Cameo!!)  And their print than cut feature is soooo much better than the Cameo - no calibration to perform after the initial calibration was done.  (Silhouette people need to learn from Cricut about some of these features.) Rant over!!

My daughter-in-law will be celebrating her birthday today (March 13th) (yuppers a Friday this year!!)  I downloaded the calendar from the Cricut Design Space store (it was/is a free file to use), inserted the 'Happy Birthday Tricia" and circled the date with a red circle with the text option.  Leprechaun Bear and a shamrock was placed on the calendar, after I flatten them and than grouped the two pieces so they would not cut out individually.   

And once I locate the stamp I would like to use on the inside for the sentiment, it will be off to Texas, hopefully to arrived same day her flowers arrive.  She deserves this special flowers as she has gone through so much the last 18 months and has successfully come through it all.  

Thank you for taking a few minutes in your day to visit with me today, and happy crafting to all.

No comments: