Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Themed Layout - Love

Good morning, Carolyn here to share a Valentine's Day themed layout with you all...



 

I created this 2-page layout for a challenge over at Creative Cutting Challenges for a part of my design team projects, and would like to share with you the same project, if I may.  

 
The following files from The Creative Pointe 

Cupid and title Love from  Creative Pointe_Valentine
Title "Be Mine" from Creative Pointe_Be Mine

Square mats with heart border from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store (I believe).
Lace Heart mats  from SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
The heart border from a scrapbook kit by Cheryl Scrappinmini (Walton) of Creative Kuts
The little hearts scattered throughout the 2 pages saved from cutting out the square heart borders on the mat and the heart border at bottom of pages.  

Clipart of Teddy Bear with Umbrella full of Hearts from my clipart stash/scrapbook kits.
Placed pink gem beads on two of the hearts.

The background paper from my paper stash purchased at Hobby Lobby or Walmart.

I hope your enjoyed today's project too. Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and Happy Valentine's Day weekend to all crafty people.

No comments: