- Snowman and Trees - files from misskatecuttables
- Season's Greetings sentiment and mat- print and cut from Silhouette Studio DE
- Snowbank border from a scrapbook kit by Creative Kuts (believe it was the January Layout kit)
- Snowflakes stamped with white dye ink from Stampin! Up
- Red card stock used for the 4.25x5.50 base from Joann Fabrics
- Scalloped edge card base (4.25x5.50) from the SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
- Santa going down the Chimney from Creative Kuts kit HoHoHo (using Make the Cut software I put the cut file together, saved as a png file (you can save to jpeg or png in Make the Cut!!) and than retweaked in my paint.net software; and than loaded into my Silhouette Studio DE software and print and cut).
- Red card stock used for the mat from a smooth construction paper pad found at Wal-mart.
- The candy cane element from a sticker package that I found on a clearance rack at Wal-mart in El Paso, Texas.