Friday, February 20, 2015

Love Is In the Air - 2 page layout

Page One
Page Two

 Srapbook Kit will be available at Creative Kuts online store soon.  This was the February Scrapbook Kit that was offered to the passengers of the Creative Kuts Choo Choo Train over at Creative Kut's Facebook page.  If you would like to join us as passengers, you will need a invite to the group (closed group) and than inquire of Cheryl or read info on what to do to become a passenger.

Everything is included in the cut file for the two page scrapbook layout.  Only change I made was I loaded the kissing couple into my Make the Cut software, put the pieces together and than saved as a jpeg file.  Once I completed that, I loaded into paint.net and converted to a png file; and than loaded into Cricut Design Space, print and cut and I have a completed couple.  The first page was cut with my Silhoutte Cameo, page two all but the "Is In The Air" cut with my Cricut Explore.  "Is In the Air", to complete the page, I cut with my Cameo!!

Thank you for taking time to visit with me today, and happy crafting to all.

No comments: