- Snow Birds Birdhouse printed and than using a die-cut I cut out and embossed the edges.
- Placed glue in the white snowy areas and sprinkled Martha Stewart fine glitter to give it look of icy patches on tree limb
- First mat and the the scalloped circle embossed with Snowflake and polka-dot embossing folders
- Stitched around the red card stock; and placed two gems on corner of green; plus stamped a snowflake in corner and placed a gem in center.
- Bird wings was colored with Wink of Stella Brown glitter brush pen (I love the brushes). Rest of the coloring was done with Bic Mark-It and Copic markers
- After card was altogether, it lacked something, so created a bow and placed under the birdhouse.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and happy crafting to all.