Monday, August 04, 2014

Gate Recipe Mini-album



This design is titled 'Tid Bit Teddy Bless My Kitchen" which I thought was from Clipart from the Heart but in my search for the item, not able to locate.  I've had the file for a little while, so it could've been replaced.

I started out with a fence that I converted to a cut file using my Silhouette Studio Design Studio, and I tell you, it was a lot of tweaking, but I accomplished it and like the results.  Teddy Bear and title "Bless my Kitchen" from Tid Bit Teddy Bless My Kitchen; the measuring spoons was print 'n cut using the Brother's Scan 'n Cut machine.  Also the recipe cards was printed and than cut out by the Brother's Scan n Cut machine.

The inside gate pages will have a solid inside that the recipe cards will be adhered to; and there will be every other fence designs, plus waterfall card base to hold recipe cards to.  As I finish each page, I will take a picture and post here.

Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting to all.

No comments: