TIP: Be creative in your use of supplies. Used the cover of a stamp pad for placing a acrylic stamp onto as I didn't bring my supplies/tools with me.
- Title and textured paper, piece of design paper from June Card Kit
- Watermelon pieces and Ants from Lawn Fawn Happy Summer Stamp Set
- Card base from Hobby Lobby
- Ink from ink pad from Dollar Tree
- To purchase your card kit, you can click below to place your order.
$15.00 includes shipping
To see the design team project details, click on the link below. If you leave a comment on each blog and come back here letting me know, I will pick a winner for a gift voucher from Scrapping for Less (you can put it towards your card kit, hint, hint!)
Barbara- http://ladynurse4.blogspot.com/ NEXT
Teresa-Fresh and Renewed
Brenda - Disney Girl
Marilyn - Marilyn's Crafts
Sandy- A Working Mom's Joy
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club to check out co-Design Team member's creations