Monday, April 28, 2014

Mother's Day Card

Hi, Carolyn here with the next challenge for Creative Cutting Challenge - a Mother's Day Card using file Mom Card and Charms.  Simple card to create several for the Moms (Mums) in your life.

 
Front of Card
 Supplies used for front: 
  • Stampin Up Cardstock 12x12" size
  • svg file from The Creative Pointe
  • Happy Mother's Day Sentiment and flowers from My Library with Silhouette Cameo

 
Inside of Card
Supplies used:
After coloring image I applied to the inside of card.  This is a card that you can make several Mother's Day or Birthday cards for your special Mom (Mum).

Please stop by Creative Cutting Challenge for more inspiration from the DT's.  Thank you for stopping to visit with me today, and Happy Crafting to all.  (I am on my way, with my son and family, to Ft Bliss, TX for a few weeks of more visiting with family, but will be creating from my there. The ole-Cricut is going along!!)

1 comment:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you chose...so springy!!