Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lisa the Doll

I have finished creating a birthday card using Make the Cut, Silhouette Studio, Scrap Factory by Scrappy Dew, and Make the Cut Pop-up Card Studio and sharing with you.










This is the Print N Cut  using Silhouette Studio Design Edition (Sorry folks, I have a mental block when it comes to print 'n cut in Make the Cut and/or SCAL3...for some reason it is not clicking with me!)












Image to the right is from Make the Cut Pop-up Card Studio.  Lisa, was created using Scrap Factory; and than copied and pasted to Make the Cut.  There I placed the image together and duplicated the  completed image and blacked out so I would copy and paste into the Pop-Up Card Studio.  The puppy dog is from the MTC Library (don't know who created as no name was given)

Once I completed he Pop-up base, I saved as a svg file; and than imported into Make the Cut, placed the finished image onto the base card and saved as a svg file.  Than I merged into my Silhouette Studio Design Edition where I placed the balloons, hearts and sentiment in different spots.  Now it's ready for print 'n cut when I need a birthday card.

I enjoy watching Susan BlueRobot's instructional videos on Vimeo and learning so much.  Don't know what I will do with it, but I enjoy learning, and keeping my mind active.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hugs to all xoxo.

No comments: