Sunday, March 16, 2014

Challenge #15 - Say What?

For this challenge we used this tutorial to create our card ....

  showing us how to a Bordered Sentiment.

But before I share with you my card I created, here is important info:

The prize for this challenge comes from:  Stamp and Create

Stamp and Create is an online store based in the US with shipping worldwide. We offer free shipping on orders over $55 within the US. We carry a wide variety of stamp companies including: MagnoliaSaturated CanaryWild Rose StudioHigh Hopes Rubber StampsMake it CraftyWags 'n Whiskers and many more. Plus we also carry paper packsribbon, and embellishments. We currently have many Christmas designs on Clearance at a great price.

Here is my take on it:


Supplies used:
I placed the flowers and sentiment on the virtual mat of my Silhouette Studio Design Edition; and than print and cut it.  And with my Big Shot I embossed the top part of the mat and before adhering to the 2nd mat, I glued in the green ribbon.

I used my Derwent Watercoluor pencils and colored the floral image.  Placed three green beads on right hand lower corner. Using my corner punch, I punched opposite corners of each mat, plus the card base.  (This will be going in to a set of 6 cards to be pkg'ed in handmade box).

Head on over to Scrapbook Blessing Club  and play along with us in Challenge #15.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all...xoxo.

No comments: