One lucky winner will receive a 4 digital stamps of their choice..... so come on over to Scrapbook Blessing Club and join in this fun challenge.
Challenge #14 at Scrapbook Blessing Club is Punches Galore - using punches on our creations and now for my card where I used two punches....
- 5.25x5.25 matting for card
- Fancy Oval (I really can't remember name of die but it's by Sizzix)
- Eyelet hand punch
- curve tag from my Silhouette Studio Library
- thinking of you stamp from Teeny Tiny Words by Stampin Up
- Water pitcher with flowers by Meljen's Designs
- Big Shot and Fancy Oval die
- Small silver brads from Stampin Up
- Cardstock and design paper from personal stash
Using my Prismacolor watercolor pencils I colored the image. Than I placed all pieces onto a card base where I punched the back of card base with my eyelet hand punch, and also used the same punch for the matted pieces along the left side of card. (The sketch is a partial sketch I used from a challenge found on Facebook Srapper's Delights group page).
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and as always, hugs to all xoxo.
Challenges I have entered in:
- Scribble and Scrap Blog Always Anything Goes
- That Craft Place Challenge Blog Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody Anything Goes