Gifts and Decorations
I'm a bit late with posting this to my blog. I had the project finished and posted to Stamping with the Dragon ....
- Papers from files from Stamping Dragon Designs
- The ribbon bow file from CraftArtist files
- Christmas sentiment chipboard from my stash
- Post-a-Note cover file from my design team member days with http://dtsartblog.blogspot.com/
- Small box file from svgcuts
With both items, I cut out the file using poster board first, and than printed the paper onto my special digital paper and using Freezer paper, I ironed the designer paper to the shiny, wax side of the freezer paper and created scrapbook paper. Glued the pieces together and have a box and a post-a-note cover for Christmas gifts.
Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all xoxo.