Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Your Wishes Christmas Card


BAP - Your Wishes



Supplies used
  • 8x5.25 card stock for base
  • Red , yellow, and green card stock
  • Red gemstone
  • clear gemstone
  • baker's twine - red and white
First, I created the blue with white snowflakes design paper using the piece that came with the cut file. I placed on my virtual mat in Silhouette Studio DE, to make design paper.  I created a rectangle to represent the piece, but the snowflakes within the file could've been removed keeping the outer portion.  I believe I used the color picker from the Fill Color Window and picked the color from the jpeg that came with the file and applied it to my design paper file.  Than I ironed the piece onto Freezer paper for stabilizing the paper.

Cut the ribbon, and tag from card stock and applied the ribbon with adhesive, and used foam tape to pop-up the tag. And applied the pieces to the 'design paper' and than layered it on white card stock, giving me a simple Christmas card.

This was the BAP (Build-A-Project) for last week and I am attempting to catch up on the BAP's and my Crop-on-Line layouts which all are available from Creative Kuts.  The BAP files are free to the Facebook Fan page - you request and than create the project and post to the fan page on Facebook.  Every two weeks Cheryl has three COL files available for $5.00 each that you can pay for thru a PayPal account, and you will receive File #1, work up the pieces, and when completed, post on the Facebook fan page, and than request the next file (there are 3 files included in each layout set).

Thank you for stopping by and

Hugs to all, xoxo

Carolyn

No comments: