Friday, November 01, 2013

Spotting Train - New release November 1st

The colored versions of the New Releases for November 1st at Scrappers Delights

Train Spotting



When Scrapper's Delights sent me this image to work for the New Release Day, I immediately thought of the Birthday Mini-Album BAP from Creative Kuts from several weeks ago and decided this would be the ideal image to go on for the front cover.  I cut out 'I'm 3' and used foam tape to place it next to the scalloped circles.  To give the front cover some stability I cut out the page on a 12x12 piece of poster board and spray glued to the main cover.  Than using my Binder I cut out the placement holes for the binding wire. I used Spectrum Noir and Copic markers for coloring in the images.

I will be using photos from my great grandson's birthday party for the next set of pages, using Thomas the Train and Friends as a focal point in the circle as he birthday theme was Thomas the Train. 

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and head on over to Scrapper's Delights blog for have a look-see at the Challenge Team's handiwork.  And take a look at the new releases and other images at Scrapper's Delights

Carolyn

*** 
Challenges entering:

7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

What a totally cute image and I love this sketch! Cute card!!! Hugz!

Stampers Delights said...

This is adorable!
So cute <3
Thank you so much for sharing this
Big hugs Janice

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight. Abbie xx

Aunty Sue said...

fab card and thanks for sharing at Craft this week

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. A new Linky Party started today! I hope you'll come back and link up your TURKEY projects with us!
Come like our Facebook page!
An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Shop Stampin' Up! with me

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun.x

Karen Willis said...

Fab card, fun image. Thanks for joining us over at Just For Fun Karen DT Member xx