Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pumpkin Card

Pumpkin Card - BAP





This is actually a cute little card and quick to do for Halloween or Thanksgiving greetings; and if a loved one has a birthday in October or November it would work as a gift card holder as well.

Supplies needed:
  1. Cardstock of choice - I chose orange for the base, and had darker orange in my stash that I used for layering.
  2. The designer paper is a free scrap book paper from GrannyEnchanted that I downloaded and printed out on a 8.5x11 size digital paper and than used my Freezer paper, I ironed on back of designer paper as a stabilizer.
  3. Punch for the sentiment
  4. Stamped sentiment from Stampin! Up "Teeny Tiny Words"
I inked the edges of all pieces and  put together in a day.

It is a BAP file available from Creative Kuts.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hugs to all.

xoxo
 
Carolyn

No comments: