Friday, November 22, 2013

Another Twisted Easel Card using Falling Leaves

Autumn Colors Challenge



Supplies used:
  • Cardstock measuring 9.75x4.25, scoring at 5.50"
  • First layer: 4.25x5.50
  • Second Layer: 4x5.25
  • Third layer with image printed on: 3.75x5"
  • paper punch
I created the twisted easel card, but scoring the base at 5.50" and than scored again from left top point edge to bottom right point edge.  Folded at the score line to create a triangle.

The image I printed onto light blue card stock so I can have a blue sky, but first I placed the leaves in the corner as a pile of leaves, with a few falling from the tree.  There is a basket with a rake and "Hello Autumn" sentiment print and cut and used foam tape to apply to the center.

On the 2nd page of the card, I used another sentiment, (both sentiments, basket and rake found on SilhouetteAmerica Online store), ungrouped the sentiment  "We Rake, We Pile, We Jump..." so I can fit onto the card piece.  The border of leaves from Silhouette America Online store; and the individual leaves from a file I have on hand.  I cut out three matting pieces, and punched on one end and made sure they layered nicely.

Please join us in this Challenge showing your work of Autumn Colours.

Thank you for stopping by,

and hugs to all xoxo.

Carolyn

2 comments:

Im just me - Marleen said...

A beautiful project hun. I love twisted easels xx

Beeceecreativity said...

great design on this style card