This next challenge is Twisted Easel Card and they're not hard to create. You can find the tutorial here at Scrapbook Blessings Club on how to create this card; and there are several videos at Youtube.com just by performing a search for Twisted Easel Cards.
This two week challenge is sponsored by Bugaboo Digi Stamps and we thank them for their generosity. I chose Frame it - JJ - call me a witch to create this twisted easel card. I used several different type of coloring methods to color in this image, one being Grey fingernail polish on the frame with another layer of clear nail polish that has black sparkles included.
Measurements for the card:
CS - 4 1/4 x 9 3/4
Main piece (I used) is 4 1/2 x 5 1/2. I created this on Studio Design Edition virtual mat and placed the image into created rectangle, and printed and cut out.
You score the 4 1/4 x 9 3/4 CS at 5" and than the 4 1/4 end, you score from left to right diagonally and than fold and this is where you attached the 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece.
Now, if you wish, you can mat this with
- 4 x 5 1/4 mat
- 3 3/4 x 5 mat and use this to place your image on. I could've done it this way but wanted the fuller look of the image.
Join us in this challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club for some fun (read rules carefully please) and thank you for stopping by to see what we're all doing. Hugs to all xoxo.
- A Gem of a Challenge 102 Spooky
- CMC Copic Challenge Group # 79 Anything Goes
- Crafty Calender Challenge Halloween
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge Spooky
- Dream Valley Challenges Halloween
- Eclectic Ellapu Halloween
- Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Halloween
- Pile it On Halloween/Day of the Dead/Cute and Creepy