Friday, October 25, 2013

3 Ghosts visiting Stamping Dragon Designs

 

I created this card from a tutorial by Lori Whitlock of Silhouette America Online Store.  The card base is her design.  I substituted the penny for circles created out of poster board.  The designer paper from a stash of paper I purchased at a scrapbook store that has closed.  The first layer from the Silhouette Online Store paper collection.  I used Grey Stampin Up ink to smudge up the edges of the ghost.


This second card I used the same paper design from the Silhouette Online Store along with a cut file that I purchase of a haunted house, creating a Halloween scene.  The moon is a circle I cut out of yellow cardstock.  The ghost on right hand side of card is placed on a wobbly spring like thing.  The word 'boo' I created using my Silhouette Studio DE.    Again the ghosts are smudged with Gray ink from Stampin Up ink pads.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

 
Carolyn

No comments: