from The Creative Pointe
and created a 2-page layout of my great grandson attending his first car show with his G-pa.
- several brands of cardstock from different sources
- the border along the bottom of both pages I trimmed with my paper cutter.
- the shaped street, lines down the streets and stop sign are from the "Birthday Haul" by Creative Kuts Crop-on-Line Kit
- photo mats and titles I created in SCAL3
- I placed photos of great grandson, Carson in the mats, and punched his face with a circle punch.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and please stop on over to Creative Cutting Challenges to see what we have been doing, and to join in the fun. Hugs to all.