Monday, September 09, 2013

Creative Cutting Challenges - Anything Goes

For our first challenge this season (for 2013-2014) is Anything Goes and I chose

 


and created a 2-page layout of my great grandson attending his first car show with his G-pa.

 
 First Page.

****

 
 Second page

****

Supplies used:
  •  several brands of cardstock from different sources
  • the border along the bottom of both pages I trimmed with my paper cutter.
  • the shaped street, lines down the streets and stop sign are from the "Birthday Haul" by Creative Kuts Crop-on-Line Kit 
  • photo mats and titles I created in SCAL3
  • I placed photos of great grandson, Carson in the mats, and punched his face with a circle punch.
****
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and please stop on over to Creative Cutting Challenges to see what we have been doing, and to join in the fun.  Hugs to all.

6 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful layout Carolyn and I LOVE how you made the car shapes into photo frames. Great project!!

Ruth G said...

I love it! The frames you created with the cars are wonderful and I love the photos in the car wheels, too! Very inspiring!

T's Corner for Craftin' said...

Great page!

Unknown said...

Great layout! Love the use of all the cars on it!
♥ Pam

Unknown said...

Love the use of the cars. Fabulous page

Lyne said...

Love the way you added the photos to have him in the cars!