Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Bootyful Night

For this challenge we're to follow a sketch ....

 
***

And here is my creation


 


I placed the witch in an oval, using my Sizzix Oval die cuts (and using my new magnetic board from Stampin Up) to cut the printed image first, and than cut out the next size up of the oval and than once again with the size down to create the black frame.  The side piece is printed from a image I purchased from the SilhouetteAmericaonline store and cut it so the tree shows.  Placed a black and white polka dot washi tape across the center, and than cut out bats and spiders as embellishments along with a run down fence.  Stamped 'Happy Halloween' using my Teeny-weeny sentiments from Stampin Up.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and head over to here for the challenge and join in the fun.  Hugs to all.....




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well she is a saucy minx, LOL. brilliant card hun xx