Good morning peeps, another Challenge over at Pattie's Creations Challenge and I chose Polar Bear Snow Globe for my Anything Goes theme. I created the snow globe as a easel card and here is 2nd page.
I print and cut the Polar Bear Snow Globe image and layered onto globe shape black card stock. I used a silver glittery card stock that I had left over from another project and created the base of the snow globe. Coloring was done with Stampin! Up ink markers and the Polar Bear was colored in with Stampin! Up White ink pad. Where the polar bear is sitting I used a Copic marker to hopefully give it the illusion of ice water he's sitting on.
With the same silver glittery card stock I cut out three snowflakes and white gem stones used for the snow flakes in the globe.
Here is the same images in a vertical collage
Head on over to Pattie's Creations Challenge and check out the creations of the Design Team. Thank you for playing along with us, and for visiting with me today. Hugs to all xoxo
- Crimbo Crackers Challenge 48 It's Snow Business
- Craftin' Boutique Challenge Anything with a Bear Challenge
- Dream it Up! Christmas in August
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges Animal Antics
- QKR Stampede Challenge 53 Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #21 Anything Goes
- Stampin with the Dragon Christmas in August (week 2)